Monday, February 23, 2009

Bathtub Mary goes Partying

Last Friday night, I went to the first party in a college neighborhood that I'd been to in a while. This seems like an unlikely beginning to a post in a blog about Bathtub Mary.


When I was ready to leave, two gentlemen (whose names I cannot remember) kindly walked me to my car, as this area can be sketchy in the dark. Since I had two guys with me, I decided to take the shortcut down the alley. Not a great idea, I know, but I guess good sense eluded me. However, the shortcut did lead me to this:

Yes, the picture quality is terrible, but I found a Bathtub Mary in Old Louisville. After a party. In a dark alley! She's everywhere!

The two guys walking with me probably thought I had partaken of too much party cheer when I excitedly pulled my camera out of my purse and stopped to photograph a lawn (ummm...alley) ornament. They probably thought I was crazy when I said I blog about those lawn ornaments. But oh well.

There might be some daytime alley pictures to come soon.

No comments: